We invite you to take advantage of our Patient Information section by downloading and printing patient forms, scheduling appointments, and visiting other Web sites for additional information about our practice partners. If you have any suggestions that would make this area of our Web site more functional for you, please call, or send us an E-mail with your comments.
1. General – Payment for services rendered is due at the time of service. This helps to minimize billing and mailing costs, which would otherwise be reflected in the cost of care to our patients. Services may be paid for using cash, check, AMERICAN EXPRESS, VISA, and MASTERCARD. Written estimates are given prior to any extensive treatment and financial arrangements are available with the business office upon request. Please remember we bill your dental insurance as a courtesy, it is not a substitute for payment. We will verify your dental benefits and give you an estimate for your portion for all services. Any difference after insurance payment is received will be billed or credited to your account.
- There will be a $ 25.00 charge on all checks returned for insufficient funds.
- All accounts over 90 days will incur a 1% monthly finance charge.
Some of our more popular options: Payment in full ( cash or check) at time of treatment will receive a 5% discount.
1. In-office Three Month Budget Payment Plan – For treatment over $500.00 (for established patients).This includes a pre-arranged date for automatic credit card or debit card processing (we will keep your card number on file). In the event that the credit card is declined the remaining balance will be due within 30 days.
2. Dental Insurance – Dental Insurance or “Dental Assistance” as it should be called, is designed to help pay part of the cost of dental treatment. You should be aware that dental insurance is NOT designed to pay all of the cost of treatment, but rather to be a partial aid. As a courtesy to you, we will handle the paperwork involved with your insurance. Please feel free to call or come by any time if you have a question.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Will I be charged if I need to cancel an appointment?
We know your schedule can change abruptly. If you must cancel an appointment, we ask that you give us as much notice as possible… at least 24 hours…so that the time previously reserved for you can be used by someone else. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a time more convenient for you.
If you fail to cancel at least 24 hours before your scheduled time, we reserve the right to charge you a cancellation fee.
We realize that your time is most valuable to you and we schedule appointments accordingly. If there is any delay and it is not convenient for you to wait, we will be happy to reschedule your appointment. Delays in our office are a rarity, usually caused by a dental emergency. We ask your understanding if this should occur.
What do I do if I have an emergency when the office is closed?
If you have an emergency, please call our office at: 206-842-3764 and an emergency contact phone number will be on the recorder.
My child has had an accident and his/her tooth has been entirely knocked out. What do I do?
If your child’s tooth is knocked out during office hours and there is no imminent medical emergency, please contact us immediately. There is a chance we can replace the tooth if we see your child within the first hour. Keep tooth moist (put under the tongue). When you call, our office staff can advise you on the safest and most appropriate plan of action.
I’m easily confused. Can you explain your fees and payments verbally?
We will be happy to discuss any questions you might have concerning fees for our professional services. We have tried to be fair in structuring our fee schedule so as to provide the best service for the lowest possible cost to you. Payments can be handled in several ways. Please call Gail and she will assist you in finding which method works best for you.
Can you help me with Insurance paperwork?
Yes, we can. At the time you visit our office, we will gladly process any insurance claims for you – with your assistance, of course.