COVID-19 & Patient Protocols for your appointment
- If you are sick, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- Call us when you arrive. We ask that patients wait outside or in their vehicle in an effort to practice good social distancing. There is limited space inside in our waiting area for those that cannot wait in the car or outside. We will call you when your provider is ready for you.
- If you have a companion that comes with you, please have them wait in a vehicle or outside for the duration of the appointment.
- For children, one parent can accompany the child. The parent can wait with their child in the treatment room. If you and your child are comfortable with the parent waiting outside or in their vehicle while treatment is completed, we can notify the parent when treatment is complete. If you have more than one child with an appointment, the children who have already finished their appointment must stay with their parent in the treatment room or wait outside the office.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one.
- Please limit your belongings inside the office.
- Any individual entering the office will have their temperature taken with a contact free infrared thermometer. If your temperature is 100 degrees Fahrenheit or above you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- You will be escorted to your treatment room and given an oral rinse of 1.5% hydrogen peroxide and asked to rinse your hands thoroughly.
- Every adult patient will have their blood pressure and heart rate screened prior to beginning treatment. If your blood pressure is 160/100 or higher, you will be asked to see your primary care physician and your dental appointment will be rescheduled.